HDTV Digital TV Antenna Outdoor Indoor 60 Miles Range Multi-Directional Reception with 40ft Detachable Coaxial Cable & Indoor Stand White
3.7 out of 5 stars · 17 customer reviews
Speakers · ANTOP
- 【MORE HD CHANNELS & FREE FOR LIFE】receives free broadcast Over-the-Air TV signals such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS.
- 【SUITABLE FOR OUTDOOR/INDOOR】UV coating and weather resistant,perfect for home installation: wall, roof, balcony. It's also suitable for attic or placed on a table top.
- 【NO NEED FOR MULTI ANTENNAS】 The Reception Range of this flat panel antenna is strong enough to power up few TVs with splitter. Invest in the best, so you can start saving today and enjoy HD quality local broadcasts in multiple rooms!
- 【FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION】Come with pole mounting bracket & user manual & indoor stand.Better position will help get better reception.
- 【1 YEARWARRANTY & 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】All ANTOP products come with access to ON-LINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT and INSTALLATION ASSISTANCE. Visit www.antopantenna.com for complete Warranty, Return and Replacement details.
【Visit www.antopantenna.com for complete Warranty, Return and Replacement details】
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
SETTING AND SCANNING
1，Connect the coax cable into the back of your digital-ready TV named "ANTENNA IN" or "AN IN"
2, Open your TV and find "Menu"
3, Go "Setting" then select "Channels setup" Scan for channels
4, If the signal is not good,try move the antenna and find the optimal palcement
ANTOP's New Generation Digital Technology
1, High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
2, Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
3, Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
4, Mounting accessory options
-Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources.
-THE AMOUNT OF FREE OVER-THE-AIR CHANNELS YOU CAN RECEIVE WILL VARY BY AREA AND ANTENNA SELECTION, CHECK SIGNAL VAILABILITY AT http://dtv.gov/maps(HTTPS://WWW.FCC.GOV/MEDIA/ENGINEERING/DTVMAPS).
1* outdoor HDTV antenna
1* Indoor Stand
1* 40ft coaxial Cable
1* Instruction/User Manual
1* Wall/Pole Mounting Bracket