How to Write Letters for All Occasions: Letter Writing Book for Dummies and Pros. Seven Guides on Writing Application, Complaint, Cover and Other Letters. ... and Academic Letters and Emails 1)
5 out of 5 stars · 3 customer reviews
eBooks · EssayShark
Is This Book for Me?
If you are a student, an employee, an employer, a customer, or just a human living on Earth, you need this book. This book is designed for people from all over the world. You don’t even realize how letters can affect your life or other lives. This is not a “letter writing for dummies” book. It will fit people of all ages, genders, and occupations. From this book, you will know how to complete application letters that work, a complaint letter that can force a company to pay compensation, a cover letter that can help with career goals, and other types of letters that you can benefit from.
Which Types of Letters Can I Learn From the Book?
We at EssayShark think that seven is a magic number. This book, as the two previous ones (“Essay Becomes Easy. Part I” and “Essay Becomes Easy. Part II”), also contains seven guides. Each of them is dedicated to certain types of letters. From these guides, you will know how to write letters of recommendation, how to write letters that sell, or how to apply for a job so that you get hired. Check out which types of letters you’ll find in “Business and Academic Letters and Emails. Part I”:
1. Academic recommendation letter
2. Acknowledgment letter
3. Adjustment letter
4. Application letter
5. Complaint letter
6. Cover letter
7. Follow-Up letter
Did you think that EssayShark would stop at seven types? By no means! Soon, you’ll be able to write seven more types of letters, such as inquiry, invitation, sales, and order letters, as well as letters of intent, recommendation, and resignation in “Business and Academic Letters and Emails. Part II.”
What Kind of Information Is Presented in Each Guide?
Each of our guides has a definite structure. All points that we reveal in our guide are necessary for understanding how to write a letter and how to write an email of a certain type. So, which items are presented in each chapter?
> Definition and aim of certain type of letter
> Steps on how to write certain type of letter
> The structure of certain type of letter
> Dos and don'ts
> Q&A about certain type of letter
> Sample 1
> Sample 2
All guides contain only necessary information that really help you to create particular types of letters. There are no long musings about nothing – only practical recommendations.
A note: All of our guides are completed within the requirements of MLA format.
How Can I Use Samples?
All theoretical rules should be supported with practical examples. We have prepared 14 samples, two for each type of letter. Each letter sample that you will find in the book is completed in accordance with theoretical regularities that are presented beforehand. Hence if you are examining cover letter templates, you can be sure that it is completed within the rules from the cover letter writing guide.
Due to our samples, you can see how to apply theoretical rules in practice. Also, you can pick some ideas or phrases for your own letter. And, what is also important, you will see how to sign the envelope. Our samples are suitable also for email writing. If you are going to send an email, just don’t take into consideration the envelopes.
This book is the first part of a series. From our two books, you will know how to write letters for all occasions. Start your acquaintance with letter writing from “Business and Academic Letters and Emails. Part I” and soon you’ll meet your career and academic goals!
Note: Any resemblance to names of people living or dead and places is purely coincidental.
- How to Write Letters: Letter Writing Book for Dummies and Pros. Find out about Email Writing and Learn How to Complete Letters of Seven Types From Guides ... and Academic Letters and Emails 2)
- Business Writing Essentials: How To Write Letters, Reports and Emails
- Rock Your Writing Essay Skills With College Guides on How to Write Essays. All Guides Contain Topics and Samples for Your Successful College Writing! Get ... Writing. (Essay Becomes Easy Book 2)
- How to Write A+ Essays: Step-By-Step Practical Guides with 14 Samples for Students. Essay Writing Prompts, Topic Suggestions and Practical Guides for Students (Essay Becomes Easy Book 1)
- The Ultimate Guide to Academic Writing With Phrase Book and Guides in MLA, APA, Chicago, and Harvard Styles. Master academic English essay scholarly style and improve your vocabulary with this book!
- The Only Academic Phrasebook You'll Ever Need: 600 Examples of Academic Language
- The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control.
- The Academic Phrasebank: an academic writing resource for students and researchers
- 505 Business English Idioms and Phrasal Verbs
- How to Read the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence: A Simple Guide to Understanding the Constitution of the United States (Freedom in America Book 1)