Heron Cable USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter for Windows, Macbook, Mac Pro, MAC Air, iMac, Dell XPS, Surface Pro - LED indicators, REALTEK 8153 Interface Controller (Black)
4.9 out of 5 stars · 18 customer reviews
Personal Computer · HERON CABLE
- The Heron Cable USB3.0 to Ethernet Adapter adds internet network connectivity to a computer using one of its USB3.0 ports. Wired connections typically provide far more stable and faster data transfer speeds than wireless (WiFi) connections.
- The Heron Cable USB3.0 to Ethernet Adapter is compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks and supports data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps in 1000 Base-T networks.
- The adapter does NOT require any software, drivers or complicated installation processes. Just plug it in. No external power is required.
- The USB3.0 is compatible with MacBook Pro (earliest to 2015), MacBook Air (All years), Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS/Inspiron/Alienware, Asus ZenBook/VivoBook, Lenovo ThinkPad/Yoga and other USB Type-A devices.
- Compatible operating systems include Windows XP, Vista, Server 2008, Win7, Server 2008 R2, Win8, Win8.1,Server 2012, Win10 ( Auto Installation on All windows OS) and Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.13 (Auto Installation) *** Old version Mac OX 10.6 to 10.8 and LINUX for kernel up to 4.8 need manually install driver *** Does NOT Compatible with Cellphone and Nintendo Switch
- Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux/Unix (ASIX AX88178 Chipset)
- Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 "Regular Size" Right Hand (model # VM4R) - USB Wired
- Dell U Series 27-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (U2718Q)
- Cable Matters USB 3.0 Cable (USB 3 Cable/USB 3.0 A to B Cable) in Black 6 Feet - Available 3FT - 15FT in Length