Amazon Ethernet Adapter for Amazon Fire TV Devices
3.9 out of 5 stars · 1281 customer reviews
Amazon SMP · Amazon
- Slow or weak Wi-Fi connection? Take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Easy to set up - simply connect the Amazon Ethernet Adapter into the USB port on your Fire TV and plug in an Ethernet cable directly from your router.
- Compatible with current Fire TV Stick (2016 release), Amazon Fire TV (2017 release), and Fire TV Cube.
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
- Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote (Pendant Design) | Streaming Media Player
- 2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV Stick (2016 release, delivered via e-mail)
- 2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
- AmazonBasics Indoor Flat TV Antenna - 35-Mile Range
- AmazonBasics Ultra Thin Indoor TV Antenna - 35 Mile Range
- ienza Braided USB Power Cable for Fire TV Stick, Power up your Fire TV Stick Using Your TV’s USB, Eliminates the Need for an AC Power Adapter, Clutter-Free Solution
- 3-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
- Unlock Your Fire TV Stick Like a Pro: & Install KODI in 15 Min. or Less
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black