Raise the Bar - The Home Distiller’s Guide: Home distilling - How to make moonshine, vodka, whiskey, rum, tequila … And DIY Bartender: Cocktails for the Homemade Mixologist
3.9 out of 5 stars · 37 customer reviews
eBooks · Jim O'Brien
While some homebrewers are happy enough with beer or wine, others want to take it a step further, by distilling those grain and fruit mashes and concentrating their alcohol into true spirits worthy of any bar. Whiskey, vodka, gin, brandy, tequila, moonshine ... - you can get whatever you want
Let me invite you into the fantastic world of the craft alcohol. I'll bring you through any "what", "why", "where" and "how". Let's go!
- The Joy of Home Distilling: The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Own Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, Brandy, Moonshine, and More (The Joy of Series)
- The Home Distiller's Workbook - Your guide to making Moonshine, Whisky, Vodka, Rum and so much more!
- How To Make Whiskey: A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Whiskey
- The Home Distiller's Guide to Rum: Beginner's guide to creating a rum micro distillery
- Whiskey Distilling 101: The Complete Whiskey Distilling Handbook for Beginners
- Moonshine 101: The Definitive Beginner's Guide to Moonshine Distilling
- Whiskey Distiller's Training Manual
- Proof: The Science of Booze
- Leave Me Alone: A Glance into Obesity, Physical Overweight and the Endless Struggle to Loose Weight
- Moonshine 101: A Beginners Guide to the Art of Moonshine