The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
4.3 out of 5 stars · 111 customer reviews
eBooks · Pamela Ellgen
Just because you’re in college doesn’t mean you have to eat like it. With The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook, you can cook simple, delicious meals on the tightest of budgets and in the smallest of spaces.
College food has developed quite the culinary “reputation.” Most students don’t have the time, money, or space to make meals like mom used to, so words like fast, cheap, and microwavable have become synonymous with college eating. But there IS a better way!
Healthy cooking expert and cookbook author Pamela Ellgen brings you the latest in college cooking with The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook—the simplest college cookbook yet. By sticking to 5 easy-to-find main ingredients per recipe, The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook makes it easier than ever for students to cook tasty, high quality, healthy food for themselves.
- NO MONEY? Each recipe in this college cookbook calls for no more than 5 main, affordable, tasty ingredients
- NO TIME? Tried and true, these college cookbook recipes take 30 minutes or less from beginning to “yum!”
- NO EXPERIENCE? Helpful illustrations demonstrate how to prep common produce and even how to properly use a knife
- NO PROBLEM! 100+ of the most popular, student-approved recipes in this college cookbook include 3 variations to keep each one interesting time and time again
Don’t head to the cafeteria for overpriced soggy waffles or “controversial” mystery meat. With just 5 ingredients and 30 minutes you can enjoy any one of the delicious, college student favorites in this college cookbook, such as: Classic French Toast, No-bake Energy Balls, Mozzarella Sticks, Greek Pita Sandwiches, Thai Chicken Ramen, Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine, and more
- The Healthy College Cookbook
- Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook: Simple Recipes to Make Healthy Eating Delicious
- The Quick and Easy College Cookbook: 300 Healthy, Low-Cost Meals that Fit Your Budget and Schedule
- Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners: 5-Ingredient Recipes and Essential Techniques to Get You Started in the Kitchen
- Recipes Every College Student Should Know (Stuff You Should Know)
- Ultimate 9 x 13 Baking Pan Cookbook: Dinners, Casseroles, Cakes, Desserts & More! (Southern Cooking Recipes Book 71)
- Microwave and Mini Fridge: College Dorm Recipes and Cooking Made Easy: For Those Days When Dining Halls and Day Old Pizza Just Doesn't Cut It
- Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients + 5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic Dinners
- Fast and Easy Five-Ingredient Recipes: A Cookbook for Busy People