EKG/ECG Interpretation: Everything you Need to Know about the 12-Lead ECG/EKG Interpretation and How to Diagnose and Treat Arrhythmias
4.7 out of 5 stars · 79 customer reviews
eBooks · David Andersson
EKG | ECG Interpretation
We are excited to present our EKG book to students here on Amazon.
So why do students love our medical books? Because we know that the fastest way to learn is through testing newly learned knowledge with questions. That's why, in all of our medical books, you will find numerous sections with multiple choice questions.
Apart from that, our books are very easy to read, which help students understand the topics that we cover much faster than many other medical books. Have you ever been so frustrated with a book because it was so hard and boring to read that you felt overwhelmed every time you opened it? This is definitely something you won’t have to worry about with any of our books. Why do we think you should buy EKG | ECG Interpretation? That would be the answer.
It’s no secret: As a future life-saver learning ECG should be one of your top priorities. These are skills that will take your medical career to the next level. Whether your goal is to become an EMT, doctor, or a nurse, the skill of being able to interpret ECG is extremely important in cardiology.
When you know how ECG works, you know how the most vital organ in our body works. When something is wrong with the heart, you will be able to spot it and put a diagnosis. When you mix that skill with some basic pharmacology - all of a sudden you have the knowledge to prevent specific heart conditions from happening! Prolonging a patient’s life is the most beautiful thing you could do to somebody. And that's probably why you decided to pursue a career in the field of medicine.
You will understand the importance of electrocardiography and why it is being used in cardiology and emergency medicine.
What are the benefits of buying our book?
..Learn one of the most highly regarded skills in the field of medicine
..Be able to diagnose and treat life threatening heart conditions
..Be able to help your fellows to get a better grasp of ECG
..Use your skills every single day at work
If you are not convinced yet, please read no further. There is a slight chance medicine is not your cup of tea. Otherwise, please click on the add to cart button and enjoy 184 pages of your future!
- Lab Values: Everything You Need to Know about Laboratory Medicine and its Importance in the Diagnosis of Diseases
- Critical Care Pearls: Basics for critical patient care and board review
- Guide to the Most Common Internal Medicine Workups and Diseases: An evidenced based guide for all healthcare providers regarding common hospital based workups and diseases seen in Internal Medicine
- Medical Terminology: The Best and Most Effective Way to Memorize, Pronounce and Understand Medical Terms: 2nd Edition
- EKG Interpretation: 24 Hours or Less to EASILY PASS the ECG Portion of the NCLEX! (EKG Book, ECG, NCLEX-RN Content Guide, Registered Nurse, Study Guide, ... Cardiology, Critical Care, Medical ebooks)
- Simple as ABG
- 12 Lead EKG for Nurses: Simple Steps to Interpret Rhythms, Arrhythmias, Blocks, Hypertrophy, Infarcts, & Cardiac Drugs
- Fluid and Electrolytes: 24 Hours or Less to Absolutely Crush the NCLEX Exam! (Nursing Review Questions and RN Content Guide, Registered Nurse, Practitioner, ... Exam Prep, Medical LPN Textbooks Book 3)
- Family Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care: The Pocket NP