The Eagle (Spy Girl Book 2)
4.6 out of 5 stars · 77 customer reviews
eBooks · Jillian Dodd
From USA Today bestselling author Jillian Dodd comes the second book in a sizzling series filled with action and adventure. Fans of The Selection and The Hunger Games will discover a heart-pounding thrill ride of espionage and suspense set in glittering high society.
The world’s most deadly assassin, a man known only as The Priest, has come back from the dead to take a series of high profile hits. When the assassin completes his first task—shooting an important world leader, the global community goes into collective shock and his government vows retaliation.
With her cover firmly cemented as Huntley Von Allister, Spy Girl’s vacation on the Royal Yacht is cut short when she’s called home for her next mission—and, this time, it’s personal.
Can Huntley accomplish her mission before the next hit takes place?
And what will happen when she finally comes face-to-face with the man who killed her mother?
With a kickass heroine and intrigue, this page turner will have you spellbound and drooling over your new book boyfriend. - H.M Ward, New York Times Bestselling Author.
The Spy Girl series is an intrigue filled, exciting ride through a world you’ll wish you were part of and want to know more about! - J. Sterling, New York Times Bestselling Author.
- The Society (Spy Girl Book 3)
- The Prince (Spy Girl Book 1)
- The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
- The Dauntless (Spy Girl Book 5)
- Cracked Kingdom (The Royals Book 5)
- A Royal Entanglement: The Young Royals Book 2
- A Royal Entrapment: The Young Royals Book 3
- Stalk Me: A Prep School Romance (The Keatyn Chronicles series Book 1)
- Fallen Heir: A Novel (The Royals Book 4)
- A Royal Expectation: The Young Royals - Book 4