Email Marketing: Beginners Guide To Dominating The Market With Email Marketing (Marketing Domination Book 1)
4.4 out of 5 stars · 8 customer reviews
eBooks · Eric J Scott
Your journey toward email marketing mastery begins today!
Does your business send emails to current and potential customers? If not, welcome to an incredible marketing tool right at your fingertips! If so, don’t let your messages rot unread in clients’ inboxes and spam folders!
While other social media platforms come and go, email has been a fixture of modern business for two decades, and increased views and conversions from email messages have been steadily climbing ever since. And why not? Email allows for unprecedented customization of communication directly to your customers, tailoring messages according to their preferences and demographics.
So if you think you’re ready to bring the full force of email marketing to work for you and your organization—ready for massive improvements to your marketing game with incredibly low costs—look no further! Eric J. Scott lays out the inside secrets to effective email marketing in this revolutionary guide, Email Marketing: Beginners Guide to Dominating the Market with Email Marketing.
Eric J. Scott takes you from no-nothing newbie to email egghead!
After an introduction to the ins and outs of email technology, this trusty handbook goes through everything you need to know to begin an email marketing blitz. By the end of this easy, straightforward guide, you’ll have all your questions answered, including:
- Why you should use email marketing to promote your business today!
- What exactly should be included in an effective marketing email, from the subject line down to the signature.
- When marketing emails should be sent—to welcome and inform new clients? To reconnect with inactive customers? To make recommendations or announce special events? All of the above?
- How to avoid the pitfalls of email marketing, including spamming subscribers with too many messages or unfriendly communiqués.
- Where to start when you’re just beginning your business’s email marketing campaign, from choosing an ISP to optimizing for mobile devices.
And as if all that weren’t enough, Email Marketing also goes through the major email service providers on the market, assessing the pluses and minuses of email stars like iContact, Benchmark, GetResponse, and more, so you can figure out which service works best for your business. Plus, with over twenty surefire marketing concepts included, as well as the free eBooks $1,000,000 Copywriting Secrets and 106 Amazing List-Building Tips, dominance of your customers’ inboxes is a snap!
Don’t jump into email marketing unprepared; buy this guide today to improve customer attraction and retention, increase conversions, and take your business to the next level!
- Email Marketing: Strategies To Capture And Engage Your Audience, While Quickly Building An Authority (Marketing Domination Book 2)
- Email Marketing:Tips And Tricks To Increase Credibility (Marketing Domination Book 3)
- Social Media: Strategies To Mastering Your Brand- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat (Social Media, Social Media Marketing)
- 81 DAYS TO BECOMING AN ONLINE MARKETING SALES MACHINE
- The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur’s Guide to a Year’s Worth of Blog Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Hooks and Sells
- How to Write Your Irresistible Home Page in 7 Simple Steps: Your Blueprint to Website Home Page Content that Converts Visitors into Leads & Clients (How to Write... Book 3)
- Social Media Marketing when you have NO CLUE!: Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook (Beginner Internet Marketing Series 4)
- Authorpreneur: Build the Brand, Business, and Lifestyle You Deserve. It's Time to Write Your Book
- Affiliate Marketing: The Online Marketing Blueprint For Internet Marketing (Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing)
- Social Media: How to Skyrocket Your Business Through Social Media Marketing! Master: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, & LinkedIn