Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
4.3 out of 5 stars · 350 customer reviews
Kitchen · Secura
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards. 1-year Manufacturer's warranty.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The "rule of thumb" to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
- Norpro Nonstick 3 Sided Splatter Guard
- Duxtop SSC-9PC 9 Piece Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Induction Cookware, Stainless Steel
- Duxtop Professional Stainless steel Cookware Induction Ready Impact-bonded Technology (4.2Qt Casserole)
- Secura Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware with Lid, 3Qt Saute Pan
- Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware Fry Pans 10-Inch
- Heat Diffuser for Induction Hob, Cooker Plate Stovetop Simmer Ring Disk with Heat Proof Handle, Stainless Steel Cookware Pan for Electric and Gas Stove, 9.25 inch
- Duxtop SSIB Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set, Impact-bonded Technology (10 Pieces)
- T-fal C515SC Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Induction Base Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Black
- Secura Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware with Lid, 1.6-Quart
- Magma Products, A10-368 No-Skid 3-Piece Pot Protectors Set, Grey