Lewo Wooden Stacking Board Games Building Blocks for Kids - 48 pieces
4.2 out of 5 stars · 382 customer reviews
Toy · lewo
- Product dimensions: Tower - 3.1 x 3.1 x 10.8 inches, single piece: 2.95 x 0.59 x 0.98 inches
- Package Includes: 48 colorful building blocks with a dice! Comes packaged in a box for easy storage and transportation
- Perfect Family Game! Adults and children both will enjoy playing this game together. Suitable for 2 or more players
- Players will take turns rolling the dice, then carefully removing one block of that color and re-positioning it on the top of the tower. The blocks have a smooth surface making it easy to remove. The player who knocks down the tower is the loser
- Approved ASTM and CE test.Great size, perfect for a young child's hands! Will help to learn color recognition, and recommended for ages 3 years old and up!
--This wooden toy is made with quality wood and non toxic paint finish which makes it safe for you child to play with.
--All the wood pieces are cut even and feel smooth to the touch so there are no worries of possible splinters.
--Bright colored, sturdy, durable, perfect size blocks.
--The game consists of a die with colors on it, and 48 colored wood blocks.
--The bright vibrant colors guranteed to catch your baby's/child's attention.
--Big enough that the pieces are able to be handled easily by small hands.
--The toy is lightweight and easy to store.
How to play
Classic Tumbling Block Game is a famous, well-known game over the world. Players take turns removing one block from the tower at a time, then placing it atop the tower again. As each new layer is balanced on the top of the tower, it creates a taller more precarious tower. The game is over when one player causes the tower to tumble down.
Entertainment & Creative Learning
●There are so many cool game/learning combinations you can create with this simple stack of 48 blocks! It will last for ages and is fun for everyone in the family to play.
●They are great for the traditional stacking game with or without die(to be lined up and knocked over), but can also be used as normal building blocks and craft blocks.
●You can use them as a set of dominos, stack them in a row, or circle and push it down and watch them tumble.
●For the younger children you can help them with color recognition and counting.
●It can also be used as a drinking game.
●It is good for developing early sorting skills, teaching colors, promoting hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving skills and creativity.
- SmartDealsPro Set of 10 16MM Blank With Different Color on Each Face Six Sided Dice Teaching Plastic Cubes
- Hasbro Connect 4 Game
- BSIRI TicTacToe Classic Board Games Noughts and Crosses Family Brain Teaser Puzzle Coffee Table For Adults And Children All Ages
- Learning Resources Dice In Dice Bucket, Set of 72
- "Matty's Mix-A-Round" 54pcs Round Colorful Wooden Tumble Tower
- Desktop Basketball: It's a Slam Dunk! (Miniature Editions)
- Hasbro Candy Land The World of Sweets Board Game, Preschool, Ages 3 and up (Amazon Exclusive)
- Mattel Games UNO Card Game
- Pacon Fadeless Designs Bulletin Board Art Paper, 4-Feet by 50-Feet, Weathered Wood (56515)
- Hasbro Chutes and Ladders Board Game (Amazon Exclusive)