Premium MCT Oil derived only from Coconut Oil - 32oz BPA free bottle | Ketogenic and Paleo diet approved ~ Non-GMO Project Verified
4.6 out of 5 stars · 2686 customer reviews
Health and Beauty · Sports Research
- BENEFITS: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are known as "healthy fats" that may help your body achieve Ketosis - the process which your body burns fat for energy.*
- COCONUT OIL: 100% Coconut Sourced with NO Palm Oil. Contains the full spectrum of MCTs including Lauric Acid, a helpful component for "Oil Pulling" bacteria.*
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Our MCT Oil is Non-GMO project Verified and 3rd party certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- USES: MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes,coffee, or any other types of beverages for sustained "Natural" energy.*
- GUT HEALTH: MCT's (in particular Lauric Acid) have antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties that can help promote gut health. Another great thing about MCTs is that they are capable of reducing "bad bacteria" without harming or removing "good bacteria." That's important, considering we need the good kind for intestinal health and digestive functioning.
WHAT ARE MCTs
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily. Most fats are broken down in the intestine and remade into a special form that can be transported in the blood. But MCTs bypass the digestion process intact and taken into the bloodstream where they are used as quick energy for the body.
LAURIC ACID & OIL PULLING
Coconut oil pulling has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for nearly 3000 years. The main reason why it works is because of the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of Lauric Acid, which helps to "pull out" bacteria, fungi and other debris from the mouth.*
Athletes often sip carbohydrate-loaded drinks during exercise. MCTs may provide an alternative. Like other fats, they provide more energy per ounce than carbs; but unlike normal fats, this energy can be released rapidly helping to improve performance.
Studies suggest replacing calories with MCT, without exceeding daily caloric requirements, can result in a small but significant increase in the rate of fat loss over time.
Start by swishing 1-2 tablespoons of SR MCT oil in your mouth for 5 min, and gradually build up to 15-20 min. Discard the oil and immediately rinse your mouth out with warm water.
SMOOTHIES: Add 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil to your favorite juice, smoothie or protein drink for a long-lasting energy boost.
SALADS: Substitute traditional oils with MCT Oil in your favorite salad dressings.
COFFEE:Upgrade your coffee by mixing 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil and 1 teaspoon of grass feed butter for sustained energy without the caffeine crash.
- Himalayan Pink Salt Grass-Fed Ghee Butter by 4th & Heart, 9 Ounce, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose Free, Certified Paleo
- Pure Collagen Peptides Powder (Hydrolyzed) | Grass-Fed, Certified Paleo Friendly, Non-Gmo and Gluten Free - Unflavored
- Smackfat Ketone Strips - Perfect for Ketogenic Diet and Diabetics - Precise Ketone Measurement and Supports Ketone Adaptation, 100 Strips
- Swerve Sweetener, Granular, 12 Ounce
- KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone Test Strips | Precise Ketone Measurement for Diabetes & Low Carb Ketosis Weight Management | Best For Ketogenic, Diabetic Diets | Results in 10 Seconds (50 Blood Ketone Strips)
- KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone and Glucose Testing Meter Kit, Monitor your ketogenic diet, 1 Lancet Device, 10 Lancets, 10 Ketone Test Strips, Carrying Case. Does NOT include Glucose Strips
- Perfect Keto Ketone Testing Strips for Ketosis and the Ketogenic Diet, 100 Strips
- Sports Research Drink Mixer
- Perfect Keto Chocolate Protein Powder- Collagen Peptides Grassfed low Carb Keto Drink Supplement With MCT Oil Powder - Best as Keto Drink Creamer or added to Ketogenic Diet Snacks. Paleo & Gluten Free
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (20 oz) - Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Hydrolyzed - Paleo, Keto, Whole30, Gluten-Free