No One Ever Taught Me How to Learn: How to Unlock Your Learning Potential and Become Unstoppable
3.9 out of 5 stars · 20 customer reviews
eBooks · I. C. Robledo
Go from Poor Learner to Pro-Learner Without Buying into the Many Myths
Imagine that there was a way to improve your ability to learn, so that you could move toward your goals faster. Think what would happen if you didn’t have to struggle so much to get little result, and that you could make great progress for the effort you put in.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo collected information from a wide range of sources to show you what you need to know about learning. Realize that learning is a skill that can be improved. If you master this skill, it can help you make progress in many other areas.
Inside, you will discover:
- The most effective study technique that few students actually use
- How slower learners are often underestimated, and can surpass expectations
- What we can learn from the fun and curiosity children bring to learning
- Why knowing your motivation and purpose is key when learning something new
- What type of learner you are: exploratory generalist, project tackler, or curriculum developer
Pick up your copy today by scrolling to the top of the page and clicking BUY NOW.
- The Smart Habit Guide: 37 Small Life Changes Your Brain Will Thank You for Making
- Master Your Focus: Focus on What Matters, Ignore the Rest, & Speed up Your Success
- The Intellectual Toolkit of Geniuses: 40 Principles that Will Make You Smarter and Teach You to Think Like a Genius
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
- 55 Smart Apps to Level Up Your Brain: Free Apps, Games, and Tools for iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Web Browsers, Windows Phone, & Apple Watch
- The Secret Principles of Genius: The Key to Unlocking Your Hidden Genius Potential
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- The Science of Rapid Skill Acquisition: Advanced Methods to Learn, Remember, and Master New Skills, Information, and Abilities
- The Magic of Accelerated Learning: Discover Strategies for Effective Learning, Improved Memorization, Sharpened Focus and Become An Expert In Any Skill You Want
- Think In Systems: The Theory and Practice of Strategic Planning, Problem Solving, and Creating Lasting Results - Complexity Made Simple