Kindle for PC [Download]
4.2 out of 5 stars · 9046 customer reviews
Digital Software · Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Buy once, read everywhere. Sign in with an Amazon account, and sync Kindle books across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any Kindle device.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns.
- Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book. Look up word definitions and listen to how they are pronounced.
- Get free book samples - read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
Kindle for PC reading app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on an easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon’s Whispersync technology automatically syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any Kindle device. That means you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. (* Selection and price of Kindle books in the Kindle Store vary by country.)
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Amazon Drive Desktop [PC]
- Amazon Music [PC] [Download]
- HTML5 and CSS3, Illustrated Complete
- Spark: The Definitive Guide: Big Data Processing Made Simple
- Exceptional Children: An Introduction to Special Education (What's New in Special Education)
- 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews: Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results
- The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do
- C#: Programming Basics for Absolute Beginners (Step-By-Step C# Book 1)
- Essentials of Cultural Anthropology: A Toolkit for a Global Age (Second Edition)
- CompTIA Security+ Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-501 Study Guide