The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions Book 1)
4.2 out of 5 stars · 378 customer reviews
eBooks · Dima Zales
Everyone thinks I’m a genius.
Everyone is wrong.
Sure, I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But that’s not because I’m unusually smart or hard-working.
It’s because I cheat.
You see, I have a unique ability. I can go outside time into my own personal version of reality—the place I call “the Quiet”—where I can explore my surroundings while the rest of the world stands still.
I thought I was the only one who could do this—until I met her.
My name is Darren, and this is how I became entangled with all the Russians and learned that I’m a Reader.
- Sweet Freaks: drinks edition (Miracle Berry Sugarless Recipes Book 1)
- The Thought Pushers (Mind Dimensions Book 2)
- Assuming Names: a con artist's masquerade (Criminal Mischief Book 1)
- Sister Sable (The Mad Queen Book 1)
- Beware the Wild
- Sacrifice (Detective Madison Knight Series Book 3)
- The Enlightened (Mind Dimensions Book 3)
- The Elders (Mind Dimensions Book 4)
- Red Russia
- The Mia Kazmaroff Mysteries: Books 1-3