Sanctioned Murder (The Hunters Book 2)
4.6 out of 5 stars · 72 customer reviews
eBooks · Glenn Trust
"Moving at the speed of light, the electric impulses delivered their message to his conscious brain as the hammer fell on the revolver. The blinding white light that followed extinguished all that was Clayton Marswell."
The string of bloody bodies scattered across the Georgia landscape seem to have nothing in common. From different neighborhoods, different levels of society and with different political philosophies, the victims have only one connection. They are all on a list. The question is, why and whose list is it?
Brought together by the list, "The Hunters" unite, once again, and work to unravel the conspiracy behind the murders. George Mackey, Sharon Price, and Bob Shaklee are joined by Andrew Barnes and Perry Boyd of the elite Atlanta Homicide Division in a hunt that takes them from inner-city Atlanta to the swamps of south Georgia.
The story's gripping conclusion explodes in the revelation of the conspirators' identities. The one task left for the Hunters is to confront and take down the killing team... if they can.
- Black Water Murder (The Hunters Book 3)
- Redemption (The Hunters Book 5)
- Killing Ground (The Hunters Book 6)
- Spare Change: A Thriller (The My Mira Saga Book 1)
- Eyes of the Predator (The Hunters Book 1)
- Blood Reckoning (The Hunters Book 4)
- Demand Generation: A Church & Troy novel
- The Fractured (A Jonathan Quinn Novel Book 12)
- The Scorekeeper: A Suspense Thriller (A Reed & Billie Novel Book 6)
- The Darkest Lies: A Gripping Detective Crime Mystery (The DI Hogarth Darkest Series Book 1)