The Small Business Life Cycle: The No-Fluff Guide to Navigating the Five Stages of Small Business Growth
4.6 out of 5 stars · 50 customer reviews
eBooks · Charlie Gilkey
Each stage has different challenges, strengths, inconvenient truths, and ways forward. This guide shows you where to focus your resources in each stage so you can grow your business efficiently.
Whether you're thinking about starting a small business or you've been in business for a while, The Small Business Life Cycle will give you a better gauge to evaluate where you are and what you need to do next. If you’re growing fast and want to keep growing, this book will show you how to do it strategically. And if you’re stuck and don’t know what to do, you can determine what stage your business is in now and figure out what you need to do next to get unstuck.
This guide will specifically help you work through:
This no-fluff guide will lay out the foundation upon which you can grow your small business. The only question left to answer is: what's your next action?
- Story Driven: You don't need to compete when you know who you are
- Authorpreneur: Build the Brand, Business, and Lifestyle You Deserve. It's Time to Write Your Book
- The Art of Growth: Maximize Your Impact, Minimize Your Effort
- The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur’s Guide to a Year’s Worth of Blog Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Hooks and Sells
- Non-Obvious 2018 Edition: How To Predict Trends and Win The Future
- Your Move: The Underdog’s Guide to Building Your Business
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- Duct Tape Marketing Revised and Updated: The World's Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
- The Start-Up J Curve: The Six Steps to Entrepreneurial Success
- Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Craft Your Company's Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible