How to Cook Healthy in a Hurry: Quick and Easy, Low Fat Recipes You Can Make In 30 Minutes or Less
4.3 out of 5 stars · 55 customer reviews
eBooks · Helen Cassidy Page
ARE YOU TIRED OF EATING BORING FOOD JUST BECAUSE IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEART?
Let a professional cook, caterer, and food writer take care of your heart.
In How to Eat Healthy In A Hurry she reveals her secret tips and techniques to transforming artery-clogging, belly-fattening, disease-promoting food into heart healthy, delicious and easy recipes.
She’s been doing it for decades for publications such as Bon Appetit, Gourmet and Men’s Fitness and in her acclaimed cookbooks.
Now let her do it for you.
Do you know how to cut down fat calories when you are sautéing onions and garlic?
Do you know how to keep rich cheeses and mouth-watering cuts of meat in a healthy diet?
Do you know how to serve your family rich desserts and still have them on a healthy diet track?
Do you know how to have a delicious meal on the table in under 30 minutes with no fuss that you and your loved ones will say YES to?
You will after you read How To Cook Healthy In A Hurry.
What are the readers saying?
I've been cooking for more than 40 years and I still learned new things from this wonderful book. . ."
"I found this to be my kind of cookbook! It's informative and easy with great recipes . . ."
"It's 8 o'clock in the morning. While some people might be salivating for bacon and eggs, I'm salivating for salmon poached in blood oranges and basil and chicken with lemon, olives, and feta. I don't use the word genius very often, but How To Cook Healthy In A Hurry, Volume Two is a genius book created by a genius author and a genius cook. Helen has done it again. I loved her first three books and now I love this. Click the button "Buy" and live healthily ever after." Pam Perkins, author of the acclaimed PamPerkins.com blog.
“Helen Cassidy Page continues her excellent series of healthful and delicious recipes that are easy to prepare and enjoyable to read. Any cook would be wise to add How To Cook Healthy In A Hurry: Volume Two to her cookbook collection.” Addy Peterson, author of 12 Simple Solutions To Feeling Better When Nothing Else Works and, Finding The Ins And Outs Of Relationships.
Hit the Buy Now button above for your copy of How To Cook Healthy In A Hurry, Volume 1.
- How To Cook Healthy in a Hurry: Volume 2: 35 New, Quick And Easy Low Fat Recipes You Can Prepare In 30 Minutes
- Food52 Mighty Salads: 60 New Ways to Turn Salad into Dinner (Food52 Works)
- Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook: Simple & Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For Day To Day Healthy Meals
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook: Simple Recipes to Make Healthy Eating Delicious
- Bowls!: Recipes and Inspirations for Healthful One-Dish Meals
- Comfortable in the Kitchen: A Blue Jean Chef Cookbook (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Air Fry Genius: 100+ New Recipes for EVERY Air Fryer (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Finish What You Start: The Art of Following Through, Taking Action, Executing, & Self-Discipline
- Meal Prep: The Complete Meal Prep Cookbook For Beginners: Your Essential Guide To Losing Weight And Saving Time - Delicious, Simple And Healthy Meals To Prep and Go! (Low Carb Meal Prep)
- Nana's Family Cookbook: Our Most Loved Family Recipes