Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More
3.9 out of 5 stars · 94 customer reviews
DVD · Tommy Kirchhoff (DVD)
- SITTING TAI CHI is low impact, increases flexibility, aids in blood circulation and overall peace of mind.
- CALMING FOCUS is recommended for assisting with symptoms of Depression and PTSD
- INCREASING FLEXIBILITY, especially in seniors is key to minimizing joint pain and preventing serious injuries.
- NATURAL PAIN RELIEF - New studies from the medical community recommend stretching and exercise as initial steps in treating back pain
- DESIGNED FOR ALL AGES AND ABILITIES - My exercises can be done by most anyone looking for the long term benefits of exercise and relaxation
Tommy has created an easy to follow, incredibly powerful at home exercise DVD for you that mixes the benefits & gentleness of an at home chair exercise with the incredibly meditative & healing techniques of Tai Chi.
Now You Can Heal Your Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Joint Pain, & More at Home from the Comfort of Your Own Chair
Many clinical studies show that deep breathing coordinated with gentle, thorough, and proper mobilization of all the joints activate the body's optimal repair mode. Through Chair Sitting Tai Chi you will learn how to do this and so much more!
The three segments featured in this DVD are the best therapy for sedentariness, injury, debilitation and post-operation.
Featured in this healing at home video:
• Healing Face Massage - Learn the ultra-soothing pressure points on your face & ears that trigger stimulation of the internal organs and whole-body rejuvenation.
• Healing Seated Tai Chi Exercises - You’ll receive easy to follow verbal cues for breathing & relaxation that integrate smoothly with natural movements to energize the body and alleviate stressors.
• Sitting Taoist Breathing Exercise - With practice you can develop superior breathing habits and accelerate the repair process.
Clinical studies show general benefits to over 110 health issues!
Tommy’s Tai Chi Chair moves can help with cancer, anxiety, allergies, aches and pain, digestion, heart disease, Parkinson's disease, sexual performance, improving your immune system, and so much more!
We stand behind our sitting Tai Chi DVD. If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days, simply return it for a full refund with no questions asked.
- Healing Exercise Standing Tai Chi DVD For Beginners and Those Seeking to Learn Basic Tai Chi Exercises - Through Natural Movements, Increase Coordination & Balance, and Heal & Transform the Body
- Chair Yoga
- Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements.
- Tai Chi Fit: Over 50
- Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout For Seniors-Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability
- Sit And Be Fit Stretch And Strengthen Award-Winning Senior Fitness Chair Exercise Workout Stretching, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability, Developed By Mary Ann Wilson, RN
- Sit and Be Fit: Easy Fitness for Seniors - Complete Workouts
- Gentle Chair Yoga with Sarah Starr
- Discover Tai Chi For Balance and Mobility (Scott Cole Wellness Series)