How Not To Run A B&B
4.4 out of 5 stars · 232 customer reviews
eBooks · bobby hutchinson
HOW HARD CAN IT BE?? A HUMEROUS MEMOIR
Bobby Hutchinson, a best selling Harlequin romance writer, decides to open a B&B in Vancouver, B.C.
Despite never having stayed in a B&B and knowing absolutely nothing about running one, she jumps right in. Strange people from nearby and halfway around the world arrive at her home with their stories and struggles, not to mention their baggage, psychological and otherwise.
In explaining why she opened a B&B, she says, "I was far too old for prostitution, the only other job I could think of which might net enough to pay the mortgage."
˃˃˃ HUMOR, A LITTLE TRAGEDY AND MANY LIFE LESSONS. (But mostly humor.)
What does a hostess do when a dog rips the bathroom apart? Or gerbils reproduce in the attic?
Make wonderful breakfasts and keep on keeping on.
˃˃˃ SURE FIRE BREAKFAST RECIPES
Lots of other recipes as well, guaranteed to turn out. And some advice that may or may not work, but what can you lose by trying?
Scroll up and grab a copy of HOW NOT TO RUN A B&B!
- TILL DISEASE DO US PART--CAREGIVER BURNOUT
- Running a Bed and Breakfast For Dummies
- THE BREAD IS IN THE BED; How to Make More Money as a B&B Innkeeper
- Not Tonight, Josephine: A Road Trip Through Small-Town America
- Practice Makes Perfect (Edward Vernon's Practice series Book 1)
- The Amy Binegar-Kimmes-Lyle Book of Failures: A funny memoir of missteps, inadequacies and faux pas
- Travels with Rachel: In Search of South America
- Practise What You Preach (Edward Vernon's Practice series Book 2)
- Fresh Eggs and Dog Beds: Living the Dream in Rural Ireland
- The Young Country Doctor Book 13: Bilbury Tales