Back to War (Corps Justice Book 1)
4.2 out of 5 stars · 634 customer reviews
eBooks · C. G. Cooper
WAR MADE HIM...
BUT IT'S THE FIGHT FOR HOME THAT WILL TRULY TEST HIM.
The first heart-stopping novel in the USA Today & Amazon million plus copy bestselling Corps Justice thriller series.
Navy Cross recipient Cal Stokes returns from war a humble hero, ready to live out his days in peace. If only it were that easy. Evil soon rears its ugly head and plunges the Marine into the fight for his life, casting him into darkness. When he comes to, he must use his well-honed skills to take the battle to the enemy, to fight for what is right, for what is just. He must seek his own brand of justice, law be damned.
If you like Stephen Hunter's Bob Lee Swagger, WEB Griffin's Killer McCoy, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Lee Child's Jack Reacher, Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp, and Robert Ludlum's Jason Bourne, you will love Cal Stokes.
The Corps Justice series has over fourteen books in total and running, plus multiple spinoffs with its most popular characters. The series has earned thousands of five-star reviews and has been downloaded millions of times to Kindles all over the world.
If you enjoy page-turning thrillers loaded with twists, brotherhood above all else, a staunch moral code and non-stop action, Cal Stokes and his unique brand of Corps Justice is for you!
Readers are saying...
"Cooper got me hooked in the first chapter."
"One of the absolute best fiction books dealing with military fiction I have read in a very long time."
"I can't say that I have enjoyed any series as much as this one."
"Boy is it hard to work when a book is this good. Hard to go to sleep in time."
- Council of Patriots (Corps Justice Book 2)
- Prime Asset (Corps Justice Book 3)
- Presidential Shift: A Political Thriller (Corps Justice Book 4)
- National Burden: A Patriotic Thriller (Corps Justice Book 5)
- Lethal Misconduct (Corps Justice Book 6)
- Moral Imperative (Corps Justice Book 7)
- Disavowed (Corps Justice Book 8)
- Chain of Command (Corps Justice Book 9)
- Papal Justice (Corps Justice Book 10)
- The Zimmer Doctrine (Corps Justice Book 11)