CSB GP12340 12 Volt 34 Amp Hour SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Photography · CSB
- GP stands for General Purpose, designed for high efficient discharge application.
- It can be used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or three to five yeas in standby service.
- 7.70" x 5.12" x 6.09" - Nut & Bolt Terminal
- 12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support from AAA Security Depot since 1991
GP 12340 is a general purpose battery up to 5 years in standby service or more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service.
HR stands for High Rate Discharge. This series is a high energy, high intensity, and high quality output electrical energy product series with 20% more energy density than same volume products at high rate discharge characteristics. Main features as follow:
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.