Tenergy Propel 3V CR123A Lithium Battery, High Performance CR123A Cell Batteries PTC Protected for Cameras, Flashlight Replacement CR123A Batteries, 40-Pack
3.5 out of 5 stars · 1608 customer reviews
Photography · Tenergy
- HIGH POWER - The Tenergy 3V Lithium CR123A batteries are best used for these common applications: photo equipment, camera equipment, flashlights, light meters, security cameras, and much more. Make sure you are maximizing the most of your electronic devices ability by delivering the best power. **NOT compatible with Arlo Cameras. Please DO NOT use with Arlo Cameras.
- LONG LASTING - The Tenergy Lithium CR123A 3V one-time-use batteries have high energy density that will last 3-5 times longer than alkaline one-time-use batteries when using in high drain devices. **These are NON-rechargeable/one-time-use/disposable batteries. Please DO NOT charge.
- REPLACE & UPGRADE - This CR123A can replace the following models and sizing names: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345. Dimensions: 17 mm (diameter) x 34.5 mm (length)
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - The Tenergy 3V CR123A Cell Batteries are UL, UN, ROHS certified lithium batteries for safe battery usage. Every Tenergy Propel CR123A battery incorporates PTC (pressure, temperature, current) protection. The protected batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
- BETTER VALUE - Buy in bulk and save! Replace other household CR123A batteries and make Tenergy the new standard with this bulk deal of a 40 count CR123A battery pack.
Tenergy engineered a safety component, PTC, internally inside the battery. This PTC will automatically cut-off current flow and shut down the device if the current flow is above the safety threshold of 5 Amps. This safety feature prevents excessive current drain through the battery and makes the battery safe to use inside your device(s).
Millions of Tenergy Lithium CR123A batteries have been used by over 100,000 customers in the last 10 years. The reliability in performance, safety, and affordability is the clear choice for your every day use.
Features and Benefits
High power CR123A Lithium Batteries
Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
UL # MH48285
Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
Normal Capacity: 1400 mAh
Self-discharge Rate: less than 1% per Year
Max. Constant Current: 1500mA
Max Pulse Current: 3000mA
Normal Weight: 16 g
Operating Temperature: -20 C ~ 60 C
PTC High Current Discharge Protection: 5AMP
*Note: Under special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.
- 10 pcs Tenergy Propel CR2 3V Lithium Battery with PTC Protection
- eBoot 4 Pack Silicone Skins Black for Arlo Smart Security Wire-Free Cameras
- Arlo Certified: Tenergy 3.7V RCR123A Li-ion Battery Fast Charger - CE, FCC Certified & Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530)
- Powermall 12 Pack CR2 3V 800mAh Lithium Photo Battery with PTC Protection DL-CR2 for Laser Boresighter, Laser Pointer, Golf Rangefinder, Funifilm Instax Mini55, Snuza Baby Monitor, Flashlight
- Arlo by NETGEAR Security Camera - Add-on Wire-Free HD Camera [Base Station not included] | Indoor/Outdoor | Night Vision (VMC3030), Works with Alexa
- Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Add-on Security Camera - Add-on Rechargeable Wire-Free HD Camera with Audio, Indoor/Outdoor (VMC4030) [Existing Arlo System required], Works with Alexa
- Arlo Certified: Tenergy 3.7V Arlo Battery Fast Charger and 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo Wireless Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530),UL UN Certified, 8-Pack
- 50 pcs Energizer Lithium CR123A 3V Lithium Battery - for camera, flashlight, etc.
- Progressive Industries 313.1166 SSP-50XL Surge Protector with Cover - 50 Amp
- Arlo Security System by NETGEAR - 2 Wire-Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3230C) with Extra Outdoor Mount (VMA1000) - New Version, Works with Alexa