Yoga For Beginners
4.1 out of 5 stars · 1147 customer reviews
DVD · (DVD - Oct 24, 2006)
- Factory sealed DVD
Excite, inspire and encourage your journey of healthy and balanced living.
Product Description YOGA FOR BEGINNERS is the perfect way to be introduced to Yoga and it helps you to explore and experience the numerous benefits of yoga. There are 8 routines to help build strength, increase flexibility, improve your health and vitality and transform how you look and feel.
Routines are led by renowned instructor Barbara Benagh who expertly leads you through tailored workouts ranging from 10 to 60 minutes. YOGA FOR BEGINNERS was filmed on location at one of the most beautiful, tranquil beaches in the world, Half-Moon Bay, Antigua, which adds to the overall experience of tranquility.
Top selling yoga DVD in the US and Canada
An evergreen, great selling title
8 different workouts
Key demographic for people that want to try yoga
Tremendous amount of content/value (240 minutes)
Interview with Instructor
Filmed at Half-Moon Bay, Antigua
- Element: Pilates Weight Loss for Beginners
- Beginners & Beyond: Yoga For Weight Loss for Beginners
- Yoga over 50 - with 8 Routines
- Element: Targeted Toning Pilates for Beginners
- Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility, Relaxation, Stretching for All Levels [DVD]
- Rodney Yee's Complete Yoga for Beginners
- Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond
- BalanceFrom BFGY-AP6PP Go Yoga All Purpose Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap, Purple
- Meditation for Beginners