NREMT Study Guide 2018: A Comprehensive No-fluff Review
4.3 out of 5 stars · 8 customer reviews
Book · Newton Test Prep (Paperback - Jan 29, 2018)
Designed to help EMT students pass the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) EMT Basic exam, our comprehensive, no-fluff study guide contains what you NEED TO KNOW to pass the exam.
In addition to a comprehensive and targeted review, our study guide contains a complete practice exam. Our practice exam contains questions that have been thoroughly researched and analyzed to ensure the quality matches that of the real exam.
We also provide detailed explanation of answers to help you understand why an answer is incorrect.
Key topics covered in the study guide include:
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Medical Terminology
- Protecting Yourself
- Lifting and Moving Patients
- Proper Documentation
- AED Usage
- Airway Management
- Standard Assessment
- Medical Administration
- Medical Emergencies
- >Trauma Emergencies
- Burn Injuries
- Pre-delivery Obstetrical Emergencies
- Labor and Delivery
- Special Patient Population
- EMS Operations
- and Much More!
- EMT Exam Study Guide 2018-2019: EMT Basic Review Book and Practice Test Questions for the NREMT Exam
- Emt- Emergency Medical Technician (Quick Study Academic)
- EMT Flashcard Book (EMT Test Preparation)
- EMT Crash Course with Online Practice Test, 2nd Edition (EMT Test Preparation)
- EMT Basic Exam Textbook: EMT-B Test Study Guide Book & Practice Test Questions for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Basic Exam: (Test Prep Books)
- EMT Exam Study Guide: Prep Book & Textbook for the NREMT Emergency Medical Technician Certification
- EMS Field Guide, BLS Version
- CliffsNotes EMT-Basic Exam Cram Plan
- National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review (Kaplan Test Prep)
- EMT Flashcard Book + Online (EMT Test Preparation)