Mechanical PE Practice Examination, 3rd Edition
4.1 out of 5 stars · 8 customer reviews
Book · Michael R. Lindeburg PE (Paperback - Apr 15, 2013)
** New Practice Exams and Six-Minute Problem Books Now Available for New PE Mechanical Exams**
The following new titles are available from the Publisher PPI on Amazon. Free study schedules to support the new exams are available on ppi2pass.com.
PE Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam (MEHRPE), PE Mechanical Thermal and Fluids Systems Practice Exam (METSPE), and PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials Practice Exam (MEMDPE).
HVAC and Refrigeration Six-Minute Problems (MEHRSX2), Thermal and Fluids Systems Six-Minute Problems (METSSX2), and Machine Design and Materials Six-Minute Problems (MEMDSX2).
Mechanical PE Practice Examination contains four 40-problem, multiple-choice exams consistent with the scope and format of the NCEES Mechanical PE exam prior to April 2017. The morning breadth exam covers a variety of mechanical engineering topics. The three afternoon depth exams (HVAC and refrigeration, mechanical systems and materials, and thermal and fluids systems) prepare you for the discipline exam of your choice while providing additional practice for the morning exam subjects.
Consistent with the actual exam, an average of six minutes is required to solve problems in Mechanical PE Practice Examination. You can enhance your time-management skills by taking each exam within the same four-hour time limit as the actual exam. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions illustrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches.
Mechanical PE Practice Examination will help you to
- effectively familiarize yourself with the exam scope and format
- quickly identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
- successfully connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- confidently solve problems under timed conditions
- Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 13th Ed
- Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th Ed (Comprehensive Practice for the Mechanical Pe Exam)
- Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 5th Ed
- Engineering Unit Conversions, 4th Ed
- 101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems
- Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam HVAC and Refrigeration Problems, 2nd Ed
- Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems, 2nd Ed
- Mechanical PE Exam Review: Machine Design and Materials: Mechanical Engineering PE Exam Prep
- Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems, 2nd Ed
- PE Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam