Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 5th Ed
3.8 out of 5 stars · 22 customer reviews
Book · Michael R. Lindeburg PE (Paperback - Apr 15, 2013)
Maximize Problem-Solving Efficiency by Quickly Locating Equations, Figures, and Tables
New Edition. Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam consolidates the most valuable and commonly used equations, figures, and tables from the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual. You will maximize your problem-solving efficiency and save time during the exam by having the most useful equations and data at your fingertips.
This book’s extensive index quickly directs you to desired equations, figures, and tables. You can find what you need without wading through paragraphs of descriptive text or solved problems. The Quick Reference is organized according to the companion Reference Manual—the two share chapter and section numbers—so you can easily identify related supplementary material.
- Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th Ed (Comprehensive Practice for the Mechanical Pe Exam)
- Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 13th Ed
- Engineering Unit Conversions, 4th Ed
- Mechanical PE Practice Examination, 3rd Edition
- 101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems
- Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam HVAC and Refrigeration Problems, 2nd Ed
- Thermal and Fluids Systems Reference Manual for the Mechanical PE Exam
- Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems, 2nd Ed
- PE Mechanical HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam
- Machine Design and Materials Six-Minute Problems