USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 5e
3.5 out of 5 stars · 7 customer reviews
Book · Theodore X. O'Connell MD (Paperback - Aug 2, 2017)
Concise and easy to use, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, by prolific author Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, is an effective, high-yield review for achieving success on this high-stakes exam. Presented in the popular, time-tested Secrets® Q&A format, this bestselling USMLE review book prepares you for the broad-based diagnosis, treatment, and management questions you’ll face on the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Essential questions and answers cover the key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Thoroughly updated to ensure that content reflects the current USMLE exam.
- New color images added throughout, plus numerous figures, tables, and summary boxes for visual overview of essential, board-relevant content.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition
- Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Boards and Wards for USMLE Step 2
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
- The Successful Match 2017: Rules for Success in the Residency Match
- First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, Fourth Edition (First Aid Series)