http://democracynow.org - We speak with The Guardian's chief reporter Ed Pilkington about the shocking double execution Arkansas carried out Monday night, marking the first time in nearly...
- FORT SMITH ARKANSAS Hangings Executions Judge Isaac Parker 1875 Old Newspaper BETHLEHEM DAILY TIMES, Pennsylvania, September 4, 1875
- Hangin' Times in Fort Smith: A History of Executions in Judge Parker’s Court
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies
- The robbery of the Clarksville Bank, February 5, 1902: The slaying of Johnson County Sheriff John Hall Powers; The execution of George Derham and Fred Underwood
John E King (Unknown Binding)
- Vandoren CR103 Bb Clarinet Traditional Reeds Strength 3; Box of 10
- The three sisters; or, The life, confession and execution of Amy, Elizabeth, and Cynthia Halzingler,: Who were tried, convicted, and executed, at ... of the eldest sister, Amy, on the gallows
O. R Arthur (Unknown Binding)
Bing: Arkansas Execution
- LATEST: Arkansas executions
- ArkansasOnline.com - Website of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Arkansas execution delayed: US Supreme Court refuses to ...
- An Arkansas death row inmate who had been scheduled for execution Monday was temporarily spared after decisions from the US Supreme Court and Arkansas ...
- Fourth Arkansas execution in eight days prompts questions ...
- Arkansas executed a death-row inmate late Thursday in the state’s fourth lethal injection in eight days, concluding a frantic execution schedule officials said was ...
- Kenneth Williams executed in Arkansas; 4th inmate put to ...
- Arkansas executed its fourth inmate in eight days, ending a frantic schedule as the state's supply of a sedative it uses in lethal injections expires at ...
- Arkansas Puts Ledell Lee to Death, in Its First Execution ...
- A cascade of criticism and legal developments did not halt the execution on Thursday night, the first of several scheduled for this month.
- Arkansas executes 4th inmate in 8 days - USA TODAY
- Arkansas put to death its fourth inmate in eight days Thursday night after the U.S. Supreme Court denied a stay of execution for a condemned killer ...
- Arkansas Executions: State Kills Two Death Row Inmates in ...
- Four of those executions were blocked by courts but Arkansas executed ... Arkansas Executions: State Kills Two Death Row Inmates in One Night. by Phil McCausland.
- Arkansas Department of Corrections
- Executions; Inmate Handbook; Facilities; Publications. Policies and Procedures; Reports, Brochures and Forms; ... Prairie & Arkansas: Cap/Murder: 05/11/1994: Whitmore ...
- Arkansas | Death Penalty Information Center
- The double execution was part of an unprecedented schedule of executions set by Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson in order to use the state's supply of midazolam, ...
- Arkansas carries out first execution since 2005 after ...
- Arkansas has long sought to resume executions, planning an aggressive schedule this month.
Uzax.com RSS Feed