2nd Combat Engineer Regiment (australia)
The 2nd Combat Engineer Regiment (2 CER) is an Australian Army modular sapper/combat engineer regiment.
2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment (Queensland Mounted Infantry). 6th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (Motorised Infantry). 8th/9th Battalion, Royal Australian ...
Bing: 2nd Combat Engineer Regiment (australia)
- Special Operations Engineer Regiment (Australia) - Wikipedia
- This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by ...
- 2nd Cavalry Regiment (United States) - Wikipedia
- The 2nd Cavalry Regiment, also known as the 2nd Dragoons, is an active Stryker infantry and cavalry regiment of the United States Army. The Second Cavalry Regiment is ...
- 2nd Commando Regiment
- The 2nd Commando Regiment is a joint-enabled expeditionary Special Operations force capable of operating across the land, sea or air domains against any threats.
- History of the 503d Infantry Regiment | The Rock Regiment
- A Summary History of the 503d Infantry Regiment "The Rock Regiment" (Updated 10-19-12) The 1st Battalion and 2nd Battalion of the 503d Infantry Regiment ...
- Fatalities List Since May 1st - Antiwar.com
- 11-Dec: 1: Pfc. Jaiciae L. Pauley, 29, of Austell, Ga., died Dec. 11 in Kirkuk, Iraq, of injuries sustained from a non-combat related incident.
- Marines.mil - Unit Directory
- URL Location Unit Type "The Commandant's Own," The United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps: United States: Other Elements, Recruiting: 10th Marine Regiment
- Afghanistan - The Parachute Regiment
- Ex Soldiers from 1 Para, 2 Para, 3 Para,4 Para, The Parachute Regiment and 10 Para made up 5 Company Home Service Force (HSF) also included were 33 Artillery, Bridage ...
- Custom Military Regiment, Brigade, & Unit Flags
- CUSTOM MILITARY REGIMENT, BRIGADE, & UNIT FLAGS Custom military flags for regiments, brigades, and military units offered in single or multipe prints, appliqued ...
- Stryker Armoured Combat Vehicle Family - Army Technology
- Stryker is a family of eight-wheel-drive combat vehicles, transportable in a C-130 aircraft, built for the US Army by General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada (formerly ...
- History of the the 1st Cavalry Division | First Team
- A Summary History of the 1st Cavalry Division - The First Team
Uzax.com RSS Feed