123d Airlift Wing
The 123d Airlift Wing (123 AW) is a unit of the Kentucky Air National Guard, stationed at Louisville International Airport (Louisville Air National Guard Base), Kentucky.
Col. Greg Nelson the Deputy Director of Mobility Forces, Air Force Central Command with the 123rd Airlift Wing from the Kentucky Air National Guard and Master Sgt. John Metcalf from Montgomery,...
Bing: 123d Airlift Wing
- 123rd Airlift Wing > Home
- The official website for the 123rd Airlift Wing
- 156th Airlift Wing - Wikipedia
- The 156th Airlift Wing (156 AW) is a unit of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard, stationed at Muñiz Air National Guard Base, in Carolina, Puerto Rico.
- 107th Attack Wing - Wikipedia
- A major change to the 107th Air Defense Wing in 1958 was the transition from an Air Defense Command (ADC) mission to Tactical Air Command (TAC) and a tactical fighter ...
- United States Air Force - Wikipedia
- senza fonte] Voci su forze aeree presenti su Wikipedia La United States Air Force (abbreviazioni comunemente utilizzate: U.S. Air Force , US Air Force , Air Force ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed