Basquiat Painting Auction
In one of the most riveting auction battles in history, a painting by Jean-Michel Basquiat brought $110.5 million – the record for an American artist. Watch as ...
- Jean Michel Basquiat Giclee Canvas Print Paintings Poster Reproduction (Bird on Money)
- Contemporary Art Part 1 Including Works from the Kraetz Collection
Sotheby's (Paperback - Jan 1, 1999)
- FRAMED Jean Michel Basquiat Giclee Canvas Print Paintings Poster Reproduction (Head)
- Jean Michel Basquiat Giclee Canvas Print Poster Paintings Reproduction LARGE SIZE (Untitled1)
- Contemporary Art Paintings, Photographs, Prints and Multiples, Sothebys New York. February 23, 1996
Sotheby's New York (Paperback)
- Contemporary Paintings, Drawing, Sculpture
Christie's East (Paperback)
- Contemporary Art, Part I Evening Sale, November 13, 2000. Phillips New York
Phillips New York (Paperback)
- Contemporary Drawings, Watercolors and Collages. New York. Wednesday, November 8, 1989
Christie's New York (Paperback)
- Sotheby's Contemporary Art, Part II - New York, May 7, 1997
- Contemporary Day Sale June 28, 2002
Christie's (London) (Paperback)
- Contemporary One, Christie's London February 6, 2001
Christie's London (Paperback)
- Contemporary Art From a European Private Collector, November 18, 1999 Sotheby's New York
Sotheby's New York (Paperback)
Bing: Basquiat Painting Auction
- Basquiat Painting Sells to Yusaku Maezawa for ... - ARTnews
- Earlier this evening, Sotheby’s sold an untitled Jean-Michel Basquiat painting from 1982 for $110.5 million, inclusive of auction house fees. It marks a world ...
- A Basquiat Sells for ‘Mind-Blowing’ $110.5 Million at Auction
- Basquiat’s vibrant painting of a face in the shape of a skull set an auction record for a work by any American artist, beating Andy Warhol.
- Basquiat painting of skull sells for record $110.5 million ...
- An artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat called "Untitled" sold for a record $110.5 million at an auction in New York, said Sotheby's.
- Basquiat tops Warhol after painting sells for $111 million ...
- A Japanese billionaire has bought a Jean-Michel Basquiat painting for $110.5 million, the highest ever price paid at auction for a work by an American artist.
- Why That Record-Setting Basquiat Painting Is ... - Complex
- Basquiat's Untitled (1982) sold for a record-setting $110.5 million this week. The painting, however, is actually worth much more than mere money.
- Jean-Michel Basquiat - Wikipedia
- Early life. Jean-Michel Basquiat was born in Brooklyn, New York, on December 22, 1960, shortly after the death of his elder brother, Max. He was the second of four ...
- Basquiat painting fetches record $110.5 million at New ...
- An artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat sold for a record $110.5 million (£85m) at auction in New York. Sotheby's said the sale of "Untitled" on Thursday night in ...
- Jean-Michel Basquiat Painting Sells For Record $110.5 Million
- Jean-Michel Basquiat Painting Sells For Record $110.5 Million The late artist Jean-Michel Basquiat broke a few records at Sotheby's Thursday night when one ...
- Basquiat painting sells for $110.5 million, the most ever ...
- A 1982 Jean-Michel Basquiat painting of a skull sold at auction Thursday night in New York for more than $110 million, the highest pric...
- Meet The Japanese E-Commerce Billionaire Who Just Spent ...
- Yusaku Maezawa, a 41-year-old billionaire and former rock musician from Japan, paid $110.5 million for Jean-Michel Basquiat’s 1982 painting “Untitled ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed