Basquiat Painting Auction
In one of the most riveting auction battles in history, a painting by Jean-Michel Basquiat brought $110.5 million – the record for an American artist. Watch as auctioneer Oliver Barker fields...
- Jean Michel Basquiat Giclee Canvas Print Poster Paintings Reproduction LARGE SIZE (Horn Players)
- FRAMED Jean Michel Basquiat Giclee Canvas Print Paintings Poster Reproduction (Head)
- Jean Michel Basquiat Giclee Canvas Print Paintings Poster Reproduction (Hollywood Africans)
- Contemporary Drawings, Watercolors and Collages. New York. Wednesday, November 8, 1989
Christie's New York (Paperback)
- Abstract Design Pattern Soft Women's Thin Casual Non Slip Flat Boat Line Socks
- Contemporary Art Paintings, Photographs, Prints and Multiples, Sothebys New York. February 23, 1996
Sotheby's New York (Paperback)
- Contemporary Paintings, Drawing, Sculpture
Christie's East (Paperback)
- Contemporary Art, Part I Evening Sale, November 13, 2000. Phillips New York
Phillips New York (Paperback)
- Contemporary Art Part 1 Including Works from the Kraetz Collection
Sotheby's (Paperback - Jan 1, 1999)
- Sotheby's Contemporary Art, Part II - New York, May 7, 1997
- Contemporary Day Sale June 28, 2002
Christie's (London) (Paperback)
- Contemporary One, Christie's London February 6, 2001
Christie's London (Paperback)
- Contemporary Art From a European Private Collector, November 18, 1999 Sotheby's New York
Sotheby's New York (Paperback)
Bing: Basquiat Painting Auction
- A Basquiat Sells for ‘Mind-Blowing’ $110.5 Million at Auction
- Basquiat’s vibrant painting of a face in the shape of a skull set an auction record for a work by any American artist, beating Andy Warhol.
- Basquiat painting fetches record $110.5 million at New ...
- An artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat sold for a record $110.5 million (£85m) at auction in New York. Sotheby's said the sale of "Untitled" on Thursday night in ...
- Meet the Japanese Billionaire Who Just Bought the ... - Money
- Yusaku Maezawa is one of the richest men in Japan, and he just spent $110.5 million on a Jean-Michel Basquiat painting
- Basquiat Skull Painting Is Coming to the Brooklyn Museum ...
- Jean-Michel Basquiat’s “Untitled,” a skull painting from 1982 that broke art auction price records when it was sold, will be on display at the ...
- Meet The Japanese E-Commerce Billionaire Who Just Spent ...
- Yusaku Maezawa, a 41-year-old billionaire and former rock musician from Japan, paid $110.5 million for Jean-Michel Basquiat’s 1982 painting “Untitled ...
- A Thousand Words Are Worth A Basquiat Painting: Jean ...
- A Thousand Words Are Worth A Basquiat Painting: Jean-Michel Basquiat The Humble Closeted Demon
- Basquiat Painting Sells for Record-Breaking $110.5 Million
- A 1982 piece by Jean-Michel Basquiat sold for $110.5 million at a Sothetby’s postwar and contemporary art auction last night. The sale nearly doubles the previous ...
- Jean-Michel Basquiat painting scores record $110.5M at auction
- Jean-Michel Basquiat painting scores record $110.5M at auction. The painting’s graffiti-like typography depicts a face in the shape of a skull.
- Riding with Death by Basquiat 1988 | Culture Night Los Angeles
- Posts about Riding with Death by Basquiat 1988 written by Vincent Johnson
- African symbol system in Basquiat’s paintings | Culture ...
- Posts about African symbol system in Basquiat’s paintings written by Vincent Johnson
Uzax.com RSS Feed